Monday, March 1, 2010

Officer Training School

Well folks, the time is upon us...I report to OTS tomorrow afternoon. I thought this day would never get here. I dropped Lyndsay off at the airport earlier today so she can get back home and go to work, and that was not an easy thing to do...this will be tough without her as my rock. There's a bevy of emotion available...excited, nervous, downright scared, and I'm just not sure which one to pick...they're all going on at the same time. I know this will be a great opportunity, but I'd be lying if I said I felt prepared.

Over the last couple of days I've had the opportunity to get to know some of my classmates. There were about 30 (of 82) at dinner tonight. I have to say, there is a very diverse set of personalities present, but I think we're going to have a great class!

Here's to hoping there's not too much rain/snow tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment